Committed to growing the economy and preserving quality of life, USDA Rural Development (RD) is rural America’s steadfast partner in building prosperity. In Fiscal Year 2020, RD invested nearly $40 billion in more than 177,000 housing, business, and infrastructure projects in rural communities. The Agency invested more than $1.5 billion in telecommunication/e-connectivity loan and grant funding to support 2951 projects across the country. With a total loan portfolio of $234.4 billion, this Agency not only delivers affordable housing, access to capital for local businesses, and infrastructure in rural communities, it also creates opportunities for them to grow and attract high-quality jobs and commerce, because RD believes when rural America thrives, all America thrives.
- AGRICULTURE SECRETARY VILSACK ANNOUNCES FUNDING ASSISTANCE TO HELP RURAL BUSINESSES
- AGRICULTURE SECRETARY VILSACK ANNOUNCES OVER $175 MILLION FOR RURAL WATER PROJECTS
- New USDA State Director Visits GCC, Brings News of $2.25M ARRA Loan – Guam News
- USDA Invites Applications for Renewable Energy
- Rural Hawaii to be Heard
- Trump Administration Invests $566K for Solar Energy in Hawai‘i/Western Pacific