NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR OCTOBER!
Aloun Farms offers educational tours of our pumpkin patch and our farm for school groups.
Educational Pumpkin Tour Dates
- Starting Tuesday, October 5th, 2021
- Tuesdays through Fridays in October
- Leaving Aloun Farms check in center every 30 min
- First tour departs 8:30am, last tour departs at 11:00am (6 time slot available per day)
- Educational talk (approximately 10 min)
- Fresh pumpkins for harvest
- Reusable tote
- Educational booklet
- Hay ride (approximately 10 min)
Tour fee is $12 per visitor (teachers, students, chaperones and parents will be charged per head) for reservations. Early bird reservations booked before July 15th will be charged $10 per visitor upon arrival at tour.
Payment is due the day of your visit to the educational pumpkin tour. Cash, check, credit card or PO accepted.
- All visitors of the educational pumpkin tour are required to wear closed toe shoes
- If you wish to have lunch after your tour, please make a reservation at least 1 day prior to tour to reserve a space for your group
- Visitors assume all risk of personal injury that may occur as a result of participation in the tour
- Fresh produce bags will be available for purchase ($12 per bag)
- Aloun Farms is accepting canned food donations for the Hawaii Food Bank throughout the month of October
- Rain or shine, we make sure your group is able to pick up a pumpkin. Alternative arrangements can be made the morning of due to rain
If you have any comments or questions about the school tour, please email us at email@example.com or contact us at (808) 677-9516. If you wish to book a time slot that is not available online, please contact us for special request.
We thank you for your interest and participation and we look forward to seeing you in October!